ScriptSure Cloud E-Prescribing
Get the most comprehensive E-Prescribing application!
Easy to use and powerful features and certifications make it the most advanced, flexible and compliant E-Prescribing.
Intuitive and easy-to-use features let you work faster & easier.
- send error-free prescriptions
- receive electronic refill requests
- access patient medication history
- view prescription insurance formulary information
- includes all information on electronically connected pharmacies
Technical support with updates and upgrades are included with every purchase. Choose one purchase option:
- improve patient safety with reduced prescription errors and medication interaction checking
- avoid CMS E-Prescribing penalties
- be formulary compliant and help reduce costs to your patients
- single click access to FDB and PDR drug references
- fast and easy account creation and setup
- prescribe faster and easier than ever before
ScriptSure Cloud ERX can be utlized on any web-connected device or computer.
- Compliant with Google Chrome, Apple Safari & Firefox browsers. (Not recommended for use with Edge and cannot be used with Internet Explorer)
- Responsive web-design application automatically adapts to the device being used
- Use of the ScriptSure Cloud ERX application does not require any application installation.
ScriptSure Cloud ERX v2.0 Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.2919.Scri.02.00.0.190611 and Date Certified 06/11/2019The following modules and Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) were tested by Drummond Group:
Users of ScriptSure Cloud ERX v2.0 will face the following type of costs in many deployments. Please consult your sales representative for more information. The table below shows items that a user can expect:
|Cost related to ScriptSure EMR application||Costs|
|Costs/Fees to Use the Certified Software||Users can purchase the software as a monthly license or annual license with support. Monthly and annual license purchases can expect monthly or annual charges at the rate with any discounts extended for use of the application. Each DEA-licensed user or user with an NPI number entered on their profile incurs a charge. The license fees and annual support charges give end user access to application production environments, updates, database updates, upgrades and technical support. Additional fees apply for users that would like to Electronically Prescribe Controlled Substances (EPCS).|
|Required 3rd Party Software||ScriptSure Cloud ERX requires no 3rd party software be purchased, but Google Chrome is recommended download for use of this application. For users that need to Electronically Prescribe Controlled Substances (EPCS), those users must get identity proofed and purchase a security token from our partner ID.ME in order to EPCS. The costs for EPCS are separate from the license fees to use the application.|
|Support||Support is included with license purchases. Support can be either email or telephone support during service level hours.|
|Drug Database Usage||Base drug database usage fees are included in the monthly and annual fees. Users can upgrade to get more drug database information (e.g. enhanced drug descriptions and features).|
|Document Storage||There are no fees to store base data of the application, but for documents uploaded to ScriptSure Cloud ERX, there are fees for document storage. These fees are based on the end users amount of space utilized.|
|Optional Prescription Printing||We offer prescription-sized printer and secure prescription paper as needed. Users can opt to use any HP-Compatible printer of their choosing.|
|Setup and Installation||With ScriptSure Cloud ERX, the initial setup can be done through self-paced, self-service windows from within the settings and buy now functions on the site, or ScriptSure staff can assist with setup at no charge.|
|Reinstallation||ScriptSure Cloud ERX does not require an installation.|
|Custom report generation||One-time fee for ScriptSure Cloud ERX.|
|Custom export of patient data for migration||One-time fee or ScriptSure Cloud ERX with limitations - consult a sales rep. for more detail.||3rd party integrated apps in ScriptSure Cloud ERX||ScriptSure contains the ability to add 3rd party applications. These applications typically carry monthly or annual fees for their use. ID.ME functionality for ID Proofing and EPCS token is an example of a 3rd party integrated application.|
|Data Interfaces||Custom programming to interface to 3rd applications for sharing data is typically a one-time fee, but in certain circumstances can carry monthly or annual maintenance fees depending on complexity. Rest APIs are available for this.|
|E-Prescribing Controlled Substances||For users that would like to Electronically prescribing controlled substances (EPCS), there are additional monthly or annual fees and there is a requirement to purchase a 2-factor authentication hard token device or soft token for secure sending; additional cost for the token may need to be paid to third parties (e.g. Yubico for hard tokens) for these security tokens. Soft tokens are available through ID.ME for the ScriptSure Cloud ERX application.|
|Cost for Meaningful Use Certified Products||There are no limitations or additional costs for the certified module(s).|
|Live Training||There are additional costs at the current rates. Training my be included in certain sales. Access to documents, help videos, help menus is included; consult a rep. for more information on training.|
All users must sign a contract for use of the ScriptSure Cloud ERX product. The term of the contracts are generally for 12 months, but may be shorter/longer under certain circumstances.
ScriptSure Cloud ERX required ID Proofing through ID.ME before being registered on the Surescripts ERX network and sending prescriptions.
For users that would like to leverage document storage, you can select Google Drive for an online storage provider. This requires contracting with and pay fees directly to Google.
All users must accept End User License Agreement (EULA); available to users prior to purchase.
ScriptSure Cloud ERX only functions on web-connected devices that meet the minimum required internet speeds for connectivity and approved browsers and versions of those browsers as may be updated from time-to-time.
The ScriptSure Cloud ERX certification from ONC-HEALTH IT is limited to ambulatory care settings.
Any users that want to EPCS, must purchase a 2FA token and get ID Proofed.
Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel are required for printing certain documents and reports in ScriptSure Cloud ERX that can be exported to those applications. Microsoft is not included in the ScriptSure Cloud ERX and must be purchased separately at the end user's cost.
You can view the mandatory disclosure statement here also:
Mandatory Disclosure Statement
Ready to Buy? Call 1-866-755-1500
For a quick demo or to purchase ScriptSure products, contact sales at Toll-Free at 866-755-1500.
For a quick demo or to purchase ScriptSure products, contact sales at Toll-Free at 866-755-1500.
Send prescriptions electronically to any pharmacy connected to the Surescripts Network (99% of U.S. Pharmacies). Approve or deny refill requests with the click of a button and send comments electronically to pharmacists.
Print prescriptions using ScriptSure. Print to a thermal prescription-sized printer or to any inkjet or laser printer available. Secure prescription paper is available for all States.
Prescribe by searching by brand & generic drug names, class, specialty, alphabetically or create your own favorite list.
ScriptSure stores all medications prescribed for patients. Powerful toolbars allow to sort and organize by status, date, drug name and more. Color code medications by status; purple for changes in dose, tan for discontinued medications, etc.
Drug-drug and allergy interactions warnings. Each user can turn on and set tolerances for up to 14 different drug checks
With a single click you can re-prescribe one or several medications from history in the same format as previously prescribed.
Insurance coverage (formulary status), co-pays and class alternatives are available for patients with insurance linked to the SureScripts network.
Powerful toolbars allow you to sort by any field. Lump together same medications names, visit dates or filter data. All items on screen can be printed on reports and exported to Excel.
Patient-specific or practice-wide reports can be exported in PDF, Word, Excel or any of these file formats:
ScriptSure Feature List
- EHNAC EPCSCP Learn more
- Record and store demographics for each patient
- Store patient preferred pharmacies and insurances
- Store patient pictures
- Scan and store patient credentials (insurance cards, picture identification, etc.)
- Record patient allergies and have automatic warnings for potential allergies
- Print patient visit summaries
- Add drug comments for patients with alerts
- Full reporting capability
- Secure user login
- Advanced setup allows for users to be added to groups and each group can be granted access or restricted from any screen views and functions
- View practice metrics and track use of the software via an audit log
- View a report with all patients that received a medication with a single click
- Create complex, tapering and titration medications with ease
- Pre-programmed formats for all prescription medications; just point and click
- Create a user favorite list of medications
- Search for medications by favorite list, drug name, class, group or alphabetically
- Includes pharmacology short description for all prescription medications
- Medication Information from First Databank® Drug (FDB®) Information databases
- Unobtrusive drug-drug and drug-allergy interaction warnings and as many as 14 different drug checks can be activated by each user
- View pharmaceutical medication information on-screen: dosing, indications, interactions, contraindications, side effects and more
- Patient education* information on all medications available from FDB® and Multum®; *Available in English and Spanish
- PDR® Brief is included with ScriptSure and gives you the following information when available:
- Full prescribing information on medications
- Boxed Warnings & Drug Safety Updates/Alerts
- REMS requirements (Medication Guides, mandatory Patient Registry Information, etc.)
- Medication adherence tools, support and program information
- Patient financial assistance offers and programs (co-pay assistance, coupons, etc.)
- Patient education discussion guides, materials and/or handouts and more...
- Re-prescribe any medication in the same format as previously delivered with a single click
- Post-date prescriptions
- Complete ICD-9 diagnosis list included
- Fully Networkable
- Print to any Windows® Compatible printer
- Fax Prescriptions to pharmacies without the need for a fax line
- An unlimited number of users can use the software simultaneously
- User-friendly interface developed in WPF (Windows® Presentation Format)
- Complete integration with ScriptSure scheduler
- Interface with any 3rd party software